Octofoo is a light and easy static blog/website generator written in PHP. It converts Markdown content, merges it with Twig layouts and generates static HTML files. It can also deploy these static files to github pages if you are publishing a blog.
OctoFoo is a light and easy static website generator written in PHP. THis is a heavily hacked fork of PHPoole by Arnaud Ligny (https://github.com/Narno/PHPoole). It takes your content (written in Markdown format), merges it with layouts (Twig templates) and generates static HTML files that can be used for any website or blog. It also has the ability to deploy the static HTML directly to github pages.
- Why the name OctoFoo? It is based on the popular static blog generator OctoPress. The Foo signifies that this can be used to publish any static site, not just a blog.
- Is OctoFoo is stable? It is still in development, be careful!
- Is there a demo? Yes there is, see http://hackerlabs.org/. The source for that is located at http://github.com/HackerLabs/HackerLabs.github.io
- How to get support? Through GitHub issues system
- Can I contribute? Yes you could submit a Pull Request on GitHub