FlashWare is a firmware for my custom LED flashlight running on a 18350/18650 batterys with A17DD-L FET+1 Driver.
- It is based on ToyKeepers BLF-A6 firmware.
- Currently only supports ATTiny13A.
- Dual channel support only (FET & 7135)
- Uses Fast Pulse Width Modulation
- Supports Off-Time Capacitor for mode selection.
- Regular Modes: Moonlight, Low, Medium, Turbo
- Special Modes: STROBE, BIKING_STROBE, BATTCHECK
- TURBO mode drops down to Medium after 45 seconds.
- Battery Check mode blinks the light 0-10 times to display the state of the battery.
- Mode memory: Last used mode saved to EEPROM. Next start always starts at previous saved mode.
- Voltage monitoring supported to drop flashlight output when battery voltage is low. Low power cutoff switches off the flashlight when voltage drops below 2.7V.